Bronze antique containers are an essential part of decor display. The correct choice will enhance the aesthetics .A beautiful floral display in a style and colour that blends with the decor will make any room more attractive.Although almost anything that holds water can be used as a vase for a floral display, the choice of container is only second to the choice of flowers. It is important that the container blends with the decor of the room in size, style and colour.Bronze containers can be used as flower holders for special occassions.Heirloom pieces or reproductions are ideal for arrangements in a traditional style.Having a collection of containers on hand to choose from has always made my job easier for flower displays.These can be assorted and kept in a corner also for better display.

My travels down south,home has always helped me in collecting old brass containers. Some of them are very old and has come from my mom's collections ,which were actually my grandpa's.I have managed to bring in small pieces of them to Delhi,while the bigger and better ones are at home.

I have tried capturing images which display the best moods at home.My home is filled with flowers all the time an these bronze containers are always filled with a stem or a flower and has helped me to bring my memories down south into my interiors in Delhi..Hope you will love all the images...
















Pl do not steal or copy images.
All composed and clicked by Lakshmi Arvind

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top