ben moore (2)

On the Fourth of July I love to show images that I have been collecting of Red, White and Blue decorating! Here is a favorite - I adore this boys room, especially the sail!

red white blue c everad

Of course this antique Union Jack flag becomes artwork when hung above a beautiful blue velvet sofa.

4th of July Pintrest (2)

I love this clever idea of using an oar as a curtain rod and a flag as a curtain! Whimsical and fun!!

canadian house and home (2)

Small flags in red, white and blue prints liven up these built in beds, but its the boat flags painted on the floor that really caught my eye!

red white blue I rasmussen

Finally a bright blue checked floor and trim turns this porch from blah to bold!

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

(Photo credit: Benjamin Moore, C. Evered, Pintrest, House & Home, I. Rassmussin)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top