Kartell

The Phillipe Starck Louis Ghost Chair is really beautiful.
We are seeing it everywhere.

flikr
Here it is used in the most common way as an accent chair - totally unadorned. Lovely, but because it is getting so popular, not as unexpected in a room as it used to be.

Casa Sugar

Perhaps in an effort to reinvent it, the set designers for Gossip Girls had pads made for the chairs. I really do not like it, I think the chair loses some of its ethereal quality.

c.everad
But this recent make over stopped me in my tracks. I was taken by the incredibly classic form of the chair floating under the gauzy sheer slipcovers. Isn't this combination fantastic?


I would use this slipcovered chair in any number of rooms! What do you think?


Check out other makeovers on Monday Metamorphosis at Between Naps on the Porch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top