Just a quick little post to show you the cones that were created for the popcorn bar for the wedding in Texas at the end of the year.  The paper is a pink and white toile with the medalion in a pink and chocolate polka dot.
My post on the wedding with sketches of our 'vision' for the event can be viewed in the archives to the right.


So, mother-of-the-bride and friends - you did an amazing job creating these little cones!  I think they turned out adorable, and will be one of the beautiful details of this event.


Amazingly, they turned out 200 of these in a weekend.  Great job! 


Here is a sample of the little floral frame that is going on the back of each chair beneath the sash bow.  I think they turned out adorable. 


So, I've shipped this and the petals off to "Mom of the Bride" to have 81 made, and I'm starting on the rhinestone and ribbon tassels and monograms. So much fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top