Take a deep breath and they are gorgeous.Its winter time and i am sure you will love rugs as much as I love.The bright winter rugs will spruce up any interior.

The world of  beautiful decor and its my pleasure to have shared with you all.There's so much of design inspiration and beautiful photography out in this world.Enjoy all the world of inspiration with me.
that rug and the table
blues blew my mind


rug on the wall




squiggle orange rug from the rug company


pallet sofa and that rug


that rug,the room design is by Liz Caan.
So happy to have found this day bed on one of my travels.its yet not reached our home


colours


chic style




look at who is sleeping!


love this ,the red








blue silk


simplicity of the jaipur dhurrie


love this room


I am in love,truly


this cosiness..


i cannot dream for more





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top