ASKED AND ANSWERED:


WALL COLOR - CHOOSING A YELLOW/GOLD






Question:
Thanks for putting up the info on yellow/gold.  [see http://yournestdesign.blogspot.com/2011/01/exploring-wall-color-warm-tones.html ]

However, I am as confused as ever! For example, BJ's Hawthorne Yellow looks like one color in your photo (lovely light amber) and another color in a magazine photo I have (strong primal yellow). And just when I thought maybe that was the color I was looking for.

I'm really frustrated! I've been at this for over six months. I decided on yellow or gold because I live in Chicago, and as you so aptly pointed out, moods are affected by dark days (or walls). I don't get the current trend towards grey for that reason. Heaven help us if everyone is living in a grey world.

Could you give me a bit of advice?

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top